Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bersyukur dengan apa yang kita ade

I learn for myself that I need to thankful to Allah with everything that He give to me. Sometimes there are a moments when my heart is feel not peaceful at this new working place. Feel like want to find another job during the moments when I am in my working time now.
Why such things happens to me?? It just as simple that I didn't satisfied with the work that i do in this current work place. Feel like the knowledge that I learn previously in my University is wasted..he3x..Yeah...have to do all the writing of surat and calling people and find quotations and so on... More pathetically is when u have no work to do!!! and thus u start to thing of BORED and BORED!! Nak ikutkan all this thing have to overcome by me myself. During the no work time that means that u have lots of free time..So, take tis time to improve my medical knowledge..As usually, it's back to our own jugak..Be smart , Be cool and Be THANKFUL to HIM....

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjbCHgjLaxLXT9FEQ_ytSiL60XTnbFsiLgg4zP__Rh60iQ2E23WlHlMXXBNSZGTL9VfuoG8q0wZKq5kOgsH-KWR0Gu4Yp8vSRsrYNACjj9W4PLs8U3qg1te8asfnp_0RTmPyLWeNMOBmb4/s1600/Thinking.jpg
Bersyukur dengan apa yang diperolehi dan berusaha untuk memperbaiki kelemahan diri.

No comments:

Post a Comment